Langholff Chiropractic and Wellness offers a wide variety of treatment options. The musculoskeletal conditions listed below give a sample of what we commonly treat. We can also help work with you to reach and maintain your state of optimal health via nutritional and lifestyle changes.
What We Treat
Many people are unaware of the many conditions that chiropractic can help. The following list shows some of the conditions which can be conservatively treated. If you unsure of whether we can help you, please feel free to contact us.
We are experienced in handling personal injury, motor vehicle collision and Worker's Compensation cases.
- Health history and physical examination including general health screening, chiropractic spinal evaluation, including orthopedic and neurologic examination.
- X-rays, on site, when necessary.
- Clinical laboratory testing, in particular testing to evaluate functional problems to help determine the best treatment options.
- Body composition analysis, which helps determine overall physical vitality, as well as help measure progress in weight loss and lifestyle changes.
- Referral for specialist consultation and advanced diagnostic studies when indicated.
- Hands-on manipulation of the spine and extremities
- Cox Decompression Therapy- a low-force traction-based treatment for neck and low back conditions
- Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization for muscle, tendon and ligament problems.
- Chiropractic physical therapy including ultrasound and electrical therapies.
- Laser Therapy for alleviating pain and facilitating healing
- Rehabilitative exercise instruction to strengthen and stabilize problem areas.
- Nutritional and lifestyle recommendations
- Coordination of care with other health care specialists when indicated
We Also Provide
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent therapy, a cutting edge electrical therapy which addresses a wide variety of conditions.
- We maintain a comprehensive natural pharmacy of professional-grade vitamin, mineral and herbal supplements giving you the maximal benefit at a reasonable cost.
- Foot orthotics (arch supports), custom-made to help with foot and spinal complaints.
- Tempur-pedic and Core cervical support pillows.
- Back braces and other orthopedic supports.